MegapangolinMegapangolin

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 5 art Reviews

shrimpman shrimpman

awsm

i am a huge, huge fan of creating new and totally bizarre animals- and while your picture isn't high on the weirdness scale it has a definite realistic look with just the right touch of imagination.

as i said before: awsm

Glowbugs Awaken Glowbugs Awaken

wow

you draw your trees in such a beautiful unique way, and it is painted so elegantly...a perfect twilight picture. can't wait for the rest of the story!

greyheaven responds:

Thanks Megapangolin, I hope to finish the story this year, stay tuned!

Wannuh B Uh Blmpp Wannuh B Uh Blmpp

so cute, so awesome

this reminds me allot of the old gameboy-games for kirby. there were a couple levels which featured blimps and riding in the air- the blimps even look similar- and it looks quite allot like kirby flying with a jester's hat- just diff colors.

I don't know if you intended it that way or if it just a happy coincidence that it looks like my fav gaming hero but kudos to you for your great artwork! (love the colors and tilted swirling motion the picture implys)

Tootmania responds:

Yeah, except Kirby is pink, and therefore moar awesome.

And it really was just a coincidence! honest!

And thanks for commenting!

lava trio lava trio

in the words of monty burns "excellent"

I really enjoyed the sort of "Oriental" style of this piece of work -the fine lines, the use of the same shades of red and gold to tie in the characters, the excellent etched-looking dragon in the background, and the general vibe of the piece.

plus, that fire-breathing panda kicks but.

kudos to you, and your versatility (I couldn't believe that you were the same artist who created that awesome tiki picture).

Money Snake Money Snake

ooooooo

Brilliant cuboy, my boy! but,seriously- i really like the symbolism. Did you try to have teh snake symbolize the materialist values of westernized culture? or perhaps a money-hungry government/insurance company/tycoon? or the greed that lies with in all of us?

or am i just over complicating this and the snake is just a money snake after all.

ah, well, i still think it's spiffing i really enjoy the bright colors and the uncluttered style. keep up the good work!