MegapangolinMegapangolin

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

holy cow

man, this is addicting! i keep clicking replay, and clicking replay again and again....

weebl and bob - paper weebl and bob - paper

awsm!

this was totally my favorite song, and too see the music vid mimicked on weeble and bob made my day complete! Excellent paper animation too..

Gravity's Just A Theory 2 Gravity's Just A Theory 2

beatifully random!

really stupendous flow and movement. i really enjoyed the flying toast and the fuel inefficient moon. keep up the good work!

Jungle Party! Jungle Party!

Exellent!

I almost wouldn't have known it was a loop if not for the title! sweet and jazzy, most definitely!

Tombor911 responds:

hahaha thanks a bunch!
=)-Tom

shrimpman shrimpman

awsm

i am a huge, huge fan of creating new and totally bizarre animals- and while your picture isn't high on the weirdness scale it has a definite realistic look with just the right touch of imagination.

as i said before: awsm

Glowbugs Awaken Glowbugs Awaken

wow

you draw your trees in such a beautiful unique way, and it is painted so elegantly...a perfect twilight picture. can't wait for the rest of the story!

greyheaven responds:

Thanks Megapangolin, I hope to finish the story this year, stay tuned!

Wannuh B Uh Blmpp Wannuh B Uh Blmpp

so cute, so awesome

this reminds me allot of the old gameboy-games for kirby. there were a couple levels which featured blimps and riding in the air- the blimps even look similar- and it looks quite allot like kirby flying with a jester's hat- just diff colors.

I don't know if you intended it that way or if it just a happy coincidence that it looks like my fav gaming hero but kudos to you for your great artwork! (love the colors and tilted swirling motion the picture implys)

Tootmania responds:

Yeah, except Kirby is pink, and therefore moar awesome.

And it really was just a coincidence! honest!

And thanks for commenting!